Turned Pens and More

As I mentioned before my family is also creative the following turned items have been created. This person is a beginner and maybe I'm impartial because I'm so proud of their new hobby. I will let you decide on if this is a job well done. Personally I thinks it is awesome.
These pens here are called 30 Caliber Bolt Action pens. The lever allows you to extend the pen tip out versus clicking or twisting. The  metal finish with wood from left to right are as follows; gun metal with marble wood, 24k gold with acrylic, finally chrome with padauk. wood.
This letter opener is 24k gold with marble wood.

 This is a slimline pen with redwood. This is twist pen in order to extract the pen tip.
 These pens are plated with rhodium which from the brochure it is a from the platinum group of precious metals. the wood is rosewood (left) and marble wood (right).
 Here is an old school single blade razor the handle is acrylic.


The acrylic used in the pen and razor I do not have a proper name. These were closeouts and I have are product numbers. Now that you have seen these beautiful works of art what are your thoughts?


Comments

  1. I received one of their old fashioned razors been wanting to get one for quite some time. If anybody's interested in one recommend them, they are better than any multi blade I've ever used. They will be the closest shave you will ever have the only thing is go slow until you get used to it they are Sharp.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Did you miss a post?

My Daughter's Memory Quilt